Special educational opportunities at the Hall of Justice, including Law Day, Exploring Careers in the Law, and the Educator Workshop.
The national them for Law Day 2013 is Realizing the Dream: Equality for All.
Celebrate our nation's legacy of liberty under law. Join us for themed tours and special activities.
• Schedule a Tour for the Learning Center event
• American Bar Association Law Day
• State Bar of Michigan Law Day
A week-long, half-day summer experience for students entering 10th–12th grades (fall 2013) who want to learn more about legal careers. For more information, contact Rachael L. Drenovsky at 517–373–5027 or email@example.com.
• Click here for Application
• Schedule a Tour for the Learning Center event.
MSC Learning Center
Michigan Hall of Justice
925 W. Ottawa Street
Lansing, MI 48913
Phone: (517) 373-7171
Fax: (517) 373-7615