Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Version HistoryVersion History




Setting Aside a Juvenile Adjudication





Contact E-Mail Address


Contact Name


Contact Picture


Rollup Image


Target Audiences

No targeting

Page Title


Body Copy 2A

How Can I Make My Michigan Juvenile Adjudication Nonpublic?

Information about getting a Michigan juvenile adjudication set aside (made into a nonpublic record) is available in the Application form, but you can get additional help from Michigan Legal Help.  If you are submitting more than one application to the Michigan State Police, you can save application fees by submitting them in one envelope.  For details, see Michigan Legal Help.
Under Michigan criminal law, you are an adult at age 17.  If you were under 17 and were tried and convicted as an adult (either a waived case under MCL 712A.4 or a designated case under MCL 712A.2d), you must use the form for setting aside an adult criminal conviction (form MC 227). For information about getting an adult criminal conviction set aside, click the link to Setting Aside an Adult Criminal Conviction.
Other detailed information may be available from Legal Aid of Western Michigan in a publication called "Is Your Criminal Record Holding You Back?"

Body Copy 2B

Body Copy 3A

Body Copy 3B

Body Copy 1A

Related Links 3A

Related Links 1A

Feature Image 2A

Feature Image 3A

Body Copy 1B

Collection Links 01

Collection Links 02

Collection Links 03

Collection Links 04

Collection Links 05

Collection Links 06

Collection Links 07

Collection Links 08

Collection Links 09

Collection Title 01

Collection Title 02

Collection Title 03

Collection Title 04

Collection Title 05

Collection Title 06

Collection Title 07

Collection Title 08

Collection Title 09

MSC Article Date


MSC Article Byline




Collection Title 5a



Body Copy 2C

Body Copy 2D

Body Copy 3D

Body Copy 4D

Content Type: MSC Layout
Version: 8.0
Created at 7/28/2012 2:35 PM by COURT\ElGaroushiA
Last modified at 1/18/2013 9:39 AM by COURT\ElGaroushiA